Visionary Quick Links
- Buy Visionary prints and merch! (20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER)
- Make your next project Visionary! Learn about our Creative Services!
- Back The Good, The Bad, and The Uncanny Weird Western Anthology!
- Signup for Outrider’s Kickstarter for Deadlands: Rise of the Black Circle!
- A complete list of published works by C. Edward Sellner, you can buy now!!
- Get the Visionary Creation Library of audio dramas at EvCol!
- Support Other Cool Kickstarter Projects – Visionary Certified!
- Check out our Visionary Creation web-comics series, including periodic short stories and new episodes of ongoing series every Tuesday:
This is your ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE to get in on this spectacular Kickstarter to get this Weird Western Anthology! Click here to back it now!
This is one of my absolute favorite pieces. When I decided to do an epic modern re-visioning of Paradise Lost, I knew I had to come up with a unique image of God, which led to this sweeping, majestic figure of light. One of the best parts is that in the story, this version of God always appears as the same species as whoever is looking upon this form of pure light, human or alien. God’s form also constantly shifts, sometimes male, sometimes female, appearing with different ethnic traits, etc. A statement that we all are made in the image of God!
The Knight was one of my second-generation characters I originally created way back in college. This series was my first attempt at writing a more mature superhero, and yes, there is an absolute superficial resemblance to a certain other (Dark) Knight, but trust me when I say it ends there.
We open the series knowing the Knight will sacrifice their life to save Washington DC, but no one knows who the Knight actually was. The first arc tells the origin story while keeping that identity a secret, as several major characters suddenly find their lives intersecting in various ways, all of which will lead one of them to don the stealth armor and become a hero to the people, even as we catch glimpses of their final battle!
When I met Mario Torrisi on Facebook, I knew I wanted to work with him because of his gorgeous art. The designs above are his, loosely adapted from my original designs (trust me, these are much better) and meeting the technical specs for the armor itself.
Click the FREE COMICS image below to get the full first issue FREE, along with two other great comics!
Creator Spotlight: C. Edward Sellner
As the founder, CCO and CEO of Visionary, I’ve had the best job in the world: creating cool stuff and working with the most amazing creators!
Want to know more about me?
Check out this feature interview on my site!
Want to know more about my published works?
Get the full list right here!
Thanks for all you do to support our creative efforts!
Please feel free to share the newsletter and our links.
Word of mouth from fans is the BEST marketing!
We will be skipping next week for the holiday!
Happy July 4th! STAY VISIONARY!